This easy appetizer comes together in under 10 minutes and will be the hit of your next get-together.
- 1 slice Wholesome Harvest Harvest Grain Baguette, sliced
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- ½ cup Mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped, plus more for serving
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat broiler. Arrange baguette slices on a baking sheet and toast under broiler until lightly golden (approximately 1-2 minutes).
- In a mixing bowl, combine avocado, tomatoes, Mozzarella, basil, olive oil and salt and pepper. Fold gently until ingredients are evenly dispersed.
- Top each toasted baguette slice with a heaping spoonful of the caprese mixture and garnish with additional basil.