Party guests will love scooping up this gooey dip with Wholesome Harvest Sweet Wheat & Oat Demi Baguette slices.
- 1 Wholesome Harvest Sweet Wheat & Oat Demi Baguette, sliced into ½-inch thick rounds
- 16 oz. Gruyère cheese, grated
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp. chives
- 2 tbsp. sweet red pepper slices
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Place sliced bread on a baking sheet. Bake until toasted (approximately 5 minutes). Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a large oven-safe bowl, combine Gruyère, Parmesan, cream cheese, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes. Stir together until thoroughly mixed, and place bowl in oven to bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cheese dip from the oven and top with chives and sliced red pepper. Cover bowl with foil and bake until cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown (approximately 5 minutes). Serve immediately with toasted baguette slices.