Poppy Seed Chicken Salad Sandwich
Enjoy a smart take on a cool classic recipe! Lighter ingredients and fresh flavors make this a great lunchtime favorite.
- 8 slices Wholesome Harvest® Country White Bread
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup light mayo
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Salt, to taste
- 1 ¼ lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup green apple, diced
- ¼ cup celery, diced
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp. poppy seeds
- ⅓ cup green onions, chopped
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine ⅔ cup Greek yogurt, light mayo, honey, Dijon mustard, salt and mix until well combined. Add in chicken, apple, celery, cranberries, poppy seeds, green onion and stir until well combined.
- Top one slice of bread with 1 leaf of lettuce and the desired amount of chicken salad. Spread top slice with a 1 tsp. Greek yogurt and place on top of chicken salad.