Pork Tenderloin Sandwich
Who wouldn’t enjoy savory, juicy pork tenderloin sandwich after a long day of work – comfort food at its most convenient!
- 8 slices Wholesome Harvest 9 Grain & Seed Bread, toasted
- 1 lb pork tenderloin or leftover cooked pork
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp paprika
- 3/4 tsp fennel seeds
- 2 tsp canola or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup grated, peeled carrot
- 4 tsp siracha hot sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the cumin, paprika, fennel seeds and oil until blended.
- Brush all over the pork tenderloin and place in a foil lined roasting pan and roast for 20 minutes or until thermometer inserted into the thickest part reads 150˚.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes, and then slice.
- Spread 2 tbsp of mango chutney over the toasted slice. Top with three slices of pork, 2Tbsp cilantro and 1/4 cup carrot. Drizzle with 1tsp of siracha if desired.