Rainbow Chard & Jalapeño Poppers
Put a kicked-up, whole grain twist on a party-pleasing app.
- 3 slices Wholesome Harvest® Country White Bread
- 1 cup Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 10 oz. sautéed rainbow chard
- 7.5 oz. marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
Special Tools: Mini muffin pan
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. In a large bowl, combine Pepper Jack cheese, rainbow chard and artichoke hearts. Add the mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese and minced garlic, stirring until well combined.
- Trim the crust from each slice of bread and cut bread into quarters. Place one quarter into each cup of a mini muffin holder, pressing gently. Top each with rainbow chard mixture and one jalapeño slice. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until bread is crispy and cheese is browned on top.