A snack that tastes great and offers the nutrients your kids need.
- 1 slice Wholesome Harvest Country White Bread
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- 3 orange segments
- 4 green grapes
- 4 pineapple chunks
- 6 blueberries
- 1 small shamrock-shaped cookie cutter
- 1 large shamrock-shaped cookie cutter
- Use large shamrock-shaped cookie cutter to form bread into shamrock shape. Toast bread until golden brown. Spear with peanut butter and place on edge of plate.
- Use small shamrock-shaped cookie cutter to trim a shamrock from the apple. Place atop peanut butter, skin side up. Arrange fruit in rainbow beside toast and serve.