Ricotta and Fig Sandwich
A sweet, hearty open-faced sandwich designed for lazy brunches or afternoon snacking.
- 4 slices Wholesome Harvest 9 Grain & Seed Bread
- 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 8 figs, quartered
- 4 tsp honey
- Fresh mint, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat and grease well.
- Brush both sides of each bread slice with olive oil.
- Grill bread slices for 30 to 60 seconds per side or until grill-marked and toasted.
- Spread ricotta evenly on each slice of bread.
- Top with figs and drizzle with honey. If desired, garnish with mint.